Date: 2018-12-10 08:36 pm (UTC)From: [personal profile] rush_keating
rush_keating: (Default)
Sweet! Thanks for providing this resource :)

Date: 2018-12-11 03:27 pm (UTC)From: [personal profile] sciatrix
sciatrix: A thumbnail from an Escher print, black and white, of a dragon with its tail in its mouth, wing outstretched behind. (Default)
Thank you! I'll signal boost over at my own blog, with a hat tip to you, if that's all right? I'm doing a big tab-clearout and it will be good to have a bunch of those things all in one place, and I know I have at least two Tumblr refugees in my DW mentions who could use the tip.
Edited Date: 2018-12-11 03:42 pm (UTC)

Profile

beatrice_otter: Me in red--face not shown (Default)
beatrice_otter

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
234567 8
91011121314 15
1617 1819202122
232425262728 29
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 12:04 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios